Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Wrong Foot


Sometimes I miss the picture completely....as in totally lost the shot...as in what the hell was I trying for? I come home and find that there's something very different in the frame than what I was expecting to see. An example is this shot of a strangers foot. The foot that was deeply rooted on the cross hairs of the cement floor. When this foot showed up on my monitor, my head tilted from side to side, I was surprised but the picture made me laugh out loud....and it reminded me how taking chances does at times lead to unpredictable results. So in the end, even though it was the wrong foot that came home with me that day, it still was a good day.

3 comments:

Dar said...

I love this story; goes to show that life doesn't have to go as you expect for it to work out for you, and it's good to be able to see that. Inspiring post Jude! :)

leftie said...

HEY JUDE! yes, I enjoyed this post too...

leftie said...

and how did you get that music on the blog????