Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day one of new addition...


Ziggy and company are doing great! Everyone is getting along. Today the three of them had two different incidents of running through the house, chasing after one another and of course one of those times I had to be in the middle of a meeting while the big chase was going on. Another time the two dogs, Harley and Zig, ganged up on the cat. It was all done in a playful mode though. The cat got back at Ziggy by bopping him on the head with his paw, sounded a bit hollow too. All is good though just with one exception, young Zig hasn’t picked up yet that he has to tell me when he needs to go out. Two pee errors today. I’m hoping that Harley will be able to help him train him on how to show those staring, wide open eyes that are begging us to say the magic words…..do you have to go out?

6 comments:

lesbo said...

how cute are they!

Dar said...

tunahole looks a bit fluffed up.... :)

Propane Amy said...

LOL. that was a cute blog. love the pics. I bought a new puppy for myself for my birthday back in October. My cat was not impressed and still isn't. She HATES my little Benny. They could be in 2 sperate rooms, but if she seems even a hint of him she starts hissing and growling. It's kinda funny to watch.

Jude said...

Ziggy has brought some spunky life into this house for sure! Dar, Mikey is having fun with the little guy, hiding behind something then jumping out when Zig flys by him. They are a riot to watch. And when it's time to take a rest, the three are near each other if not touching butts. Amy, my cat and Zig are about the same size and even with bops on the head, Ziggy is taking it all in stride. Maybe your cat needs more warm up to time.

Dragon said...

They are all so cute. The tan one looks like a friend of mine dog only he is black. He is such a big baby too but so much fun. I love the name ziggy. My moms first dog was that name. He was the best dog!!

Michelle York said...

Your family is growing!! Such a beautiful addition.. Sounds like Harley is going to be good about it!