Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In need of warm thoughts.....


Today’s a bit overcast and cool, 52F (11C for my Canadian pals). Now don’t get on me about 52 is not cold, yeah, I know it’s probably below zero where you’re at and that you’re wishing you had my heat wave. I got it. But for here, in So. California when you have to put a hoodie on over the t-shirt, it’s fuckin cold. So to warm me up a bit, I was going through my picture files and opened up the one from the Mexican cruise. A boat full of lesbians, dykes, fems, butches, stoner’s, whatever they wanted to be called, the bottom line was, there were a lot of WOMEN on this boat from heaven. Ok, I've warmed up and the hoodie is off. I heart those kind of cruises.





6 comments:

Grumpy Granny said...

Sounds like fun!! Thanks for checking out my blog. And congratulations on your marriage!!

GG

Propane Amy said...

OK, I won't get on you about your freezing cold 52!!! I will say though, it was 38 here today. And now tomorrow, there's a winter storm coming....lol. I can't fucking win!!

jo.irish.rose said...

you have been on a lesbian cruise? OMG you lucky dog! i have always wanted to go on one. can't see it in my future tho, unless i win the lottery. got more pics? any celebrities while you went? oh do tell....

C

Dragon said...

LOL on your temp. Yeah 52 degrees is a heat wave for us this time of year.
As far as the cruise, all lesbian cruise I have never heard of but would be in heaven if I was on one!! I have thought about the R family cruise, that might be fun.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Oooh....let's go! It's 70 here today, but that cruise looks much hotter!!!

Jude said...

Real Live, yes those cruises are HOT. The Wife and I have been on two, Mexican and Hawaii and words can't explain how cool it is to be with so many lesbians on and off the ship. Jo.irish, really? you'd like to go on one too? very cool...and Lilly Tomlin was on the last one as well as Ellen's Mom. Amy, hope you're staying warm today. Hey Grump, thanks back at you and yes, Wife and I got married during the short time it was allowed in California. We figured after being together for over 26 years it was time to get serious. ; )