Friday, March 27, 2009

Da-Thump!

In the mornings when the Wife gets up to make coffee and feed the cat she closes the bedroom door. She shuts the door not for the reason so I can remain in sleep land but more so Ziggy (the new small dog) doesn’t scramble out to the kitchen when the cat dish hits the floor.

Yesterday morning with those duties done she came back into the bedroom, closed the door and hopped back into our giant bed. For the next 10 minutes it was wake up and snuggle time until she had to get up again to really start her day. All of this happened at the ba-geezees-awfull time of 5:45am when was still dark outside.

When morning snuggle time was over yesterday, she got up again, picked up Ziggy to take him out and all of a sudden I heard a thump! and I immediately started to laugh too hard out loud. The Wife had walked right into the closed door. Now don’t all of you think right away that I’m a cynical type person because I really appreciate all the things the Wife does while my lazy ass is trying to wake up. Plus, I still have some sense of mechanism of injury and pain threshold. Anyway, when she heard me laughing she started to laugh too and added “dumb ass”. I immediately said “no you’re not Hon”, to which she replied “I was talking about you”. This only made me laughed harder.

Geezzzz, I love her so much!

9 comments:

shane rocket said...

you sure are asking for trouble dumbass....

Dragon said...

LOL, omg, too funny. Yeah I would have been cracking up myself. Ok, cynical but funny.

Squirty said...

Thanks for a good laugh in the morning. Tell your wife thanks too!

Dar said...

:)

Windy Days said...

I love you guys!

Propane Amy said...

LMAO. That was good.

Monkey Outlaw said...

LOL. I am usually the dumbass that runs into doors ... :)

small town dyke said...

Now thats true love!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Thanks for the afternoon laugh! I love it!