Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Dog House is Cleaned.










I am predicting that at this time next week I will be in the Dog House.

You see, R’s family (bro & sis) are coming to town. They’re from Pennsylvania and are trying to remember how warm weather feels and the sun looks like so they’re visiting us for the week. My being in the DH will be because of Joey. He and I have a history of being buddies, as in drinking buddies, party buddies you know, drunkbuds. We’ve gotten in trouble countless times doing such things as playing quarters, going through a case of beer in an afternoon, laughing over the nothingest thing and annoying anyone who isn’t at the same obnoxious demented state. We’ll be having a good time and R & L will be finding ways of leaving us behind.

Here’s the funny thing though and I can’t figure it out. On Sunday while grocery shopping the Wife calls me to ask if a gallon of Southern Comfort at $19.95 was a good price. Was I going to say no? She also came home with a case of Joey’s preferred beer, ugh Bud and a super sized box of Frosted Flakes. Normally, I’m the one that’s planning this part of the visit. Hmmmmm, something must be up.

I’ve dusted and swept the Dog House.

Joey, I’m ready for ya bro.

14 comments:

lesbo said...

A GALLON FOR 20 BUCKS?!?!
holy hannah! i'm moving to california!

Solo said...

A gallon of Southern Comfort? That woulda Janis happy!

Solo said...

"...that woulda MADE Janis happy!" (Sorry, I'm tired and bleary eyed)

Monkey Outlaw said...

Hmmmmm, if my Princess made these calls to me ... I would be checking my wallet for the credit card! Just kidding! Hope you all have a nice visit!

shane rocket said...

FUNNY! *g* would be right there with you two goobers. Hope it is warm for your visit to the DH. Enjoy the visit....

Propane Amy said...

DAMN!!! I wish i was you!!!

LilliGirl said...

Much fun to be had!

Jude said...

I know Lesbo, I should have suggested the Wife to buy two huh.

Solo, won't you buy me a night out of town.

Outlaw, we're married so my money is her money and her money is hers.

Shane, we will definitely live up to the goober name. Too bad "g" couldn't join us.

Amy, there's no way I'm trading places with you up in iceland, sorry Pal.

Lilli, yes we will.

And if all of you gals were here in SoCal, looks like I would need a bigger Dog House! Thanks for stopping by. Cheers Queers!

Windy Days said...

Jude, It's officially time to plan a visit. I had already decided that I was coming out there if you were an alchie or not, but this seals it. How do you feel about vodka? Corona?

Jude said...

Windy, this IS Corona country. That beer gives me bad gas, so unless we want to have fun lighting farts, I’ll stick to Telcate or Pacifico beers. R likes vodka, I only do vodka in jello shots. It will work. Bring D and the kids, I’ve always wanted an excuse to go to Legoland.

kandazzle said...

that is some cheap alcohol. jealous. still...preparing to be in trouble before it even happens, lol that's classic.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Pass the Comfort! I hope there's plenty of room in the DH. Sounds like the best place to have some fun!

Dawg said...

I'm coming! Make room in the dog house ... I always find trouble when I'm drunk :)

shane rocket said...

I will send her with her pillow.....