Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don't Do's

1. Don’t blog when drunk.

I got up twice this morning (first time didn’t work, tried again an hour later), took a quick shower before the water was going to get turned off at the house, (Shitheads outside are working on the road), shook through my first cup of coffee and turned on the PC’s. That’s when I noticed I did a blog posting last night….holy shit, I read thru it very quickly. Just a couple of things popped out “Fat Fire” and “Tree LudeJuice” and the pictures were ok. Whew, didn’t have to delete.

Now I only hope I haven’t left any gnarly comments on my blogging friend’s posts.

Lesson learned….stay away from the computer when I’ve been hit by waves.

2. Don’t ever, ever again drink three shots of Jagermeister (a.k.a LudeJuice) in a 15 minute period.

That could be the reason why I feel like I have a knife stuck in my one eye right now. And how the hell did the bottle of Jager get in my freezer? Where did that come from? Joey, do you remember?

Lesson learned….don’t drink the stuff in the green bottle.


9 comments:

Dragon said...

3 Jagers in 15 minutes, YIKES! Ugh, yeah no blogging when drunk. I have also learned, no blogging when really tired. Yeah a lot of stupid shit comes out when you are cranky. ;-)

shane rocket said...

yeah you might as well dive right into that there DH. you are on a most certain path right to the back of it. funny.

ps I can't believe you said that on my post but now I know why....

Solo said...

Jude,dude, does this mean you're not going to buy me that Porsche afterall??? That's what you left in MY 'holla back'.
(Don't stroke- I'm just kidding!)
Thx for the love you left today. It's true, we just have to live everyday like there's no tomorrow.

Damn, and I had a beeyuteeful Black '84 911 SC all picked out...

Jude said...

LOL...you gals are funny!

Monkey Outlaw said...

Oh try it with Red Bull once and you will NEVER touch the green stuff again!

Squirty said...

You do better blogging drunk than I do sober!

Those sound more like Do's in my world...

Dawg said...

Wow Jude .. now I see why you cleaned out your dog house!

I blogged stuff semi-drunk, but I refuse to delete it, hell it got over 20 comments in 15 mins!!

kandazzle said...

drunk blogging...that sounds sort of fun...but like i'd probably get in a LOT of trouble. my "edit" filter is gone when i'm drinking.

jager is some serious stuff. i am not to be held responsible for anything i say or do when under the influence.

CJ said...

Ouch! Hope your head is feeling better. Yes, BWI (blogging while intoxicated) can lead to trouble. Usually I can't type if I've had a couple so that fortunately prevents me from completing the post.