Saturday, March 21, 2009

Having a Blast


We enjoy visits from our family from out of state. It gives the Wife and me the excuse to do the real touristy things, like this Seal BusBoat tour. 30 mins on land and 60 in the bay. Waving at all the numnuts that pass us and being out in the water with the sun coming through the clouds gives instant smiles.

Best part was when the tour was done and we had to get off the thing…stand to the ladder, turn around and step down the 8 or 10 steps. Being the exfirefighter, I had no problems and went down first, got to the bottom stayed close to the ladder and I watched my Wife step down. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her butt. She gets off turns to me and asks where do I want to eat lunch? I couldn’t answer, my mind was mush.

9 comments:

lesbo said...

Omg. I wouldve had that exact response if I were in that position. With my woman, not yours. LOL love it!

chris said...

Oh my! lol...I must admit, in the same situation, I think I would've been speechless too!

Propane Amy said...

LMAO!!! Oh Jude, I love you!!!

Solo said...

You lucky devil, you.
Grab the Wifey and watch the PSA I just posted. Let me know if you laffed as hard as I did.

CJ said...

That's great! I wasn't expecting that.

Windy Days said...

Jude! I miss you! When are they leaving?:)

Dar said...

Now that's family fun. (grin)

shane rocket said...

sweet-goober- gives me giggles that i do the same to g..
sounded like fun!!

Monkey Outlaw said...

LOL, don't ya love private public moments like that!