Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'M PISSED OFF....

....at me.

My nice neighbor came over this morning, I met her at the front door and she asked me if I knew that there was all white stuff on my car’s passenger side. I said “white stuff? No”. I went outside and sure enough, either driving into or from work yesterday I must have gone through a fkn elephantine pile of white paint. There were globs of it in the wheel wells as well as artistic splattering effects all along the doors. FKME. 500 miles on the damn car and it’s already getting detailed.

Oh please short men from South of the border, get all the goo off.


UPDATE: all day at the detailing place + 45 bucks + tip and it's back even shinier than when I picked it up off the lot.

shots of tequila for everyone!

7 comments:

Windy Days said...

A good friend of mine has a truism that goes something like, Once you've tried everything, ask a Mexican. I feel sure it'll be fine. Buenas Dias!

Dar said...

Just bad luck, nothing to blame yourself for, ... unless you saw that elephantine pile (nice phrase) of white paint and drove though it regardless. I'm thinking you didn't. (grin)... I got my fingers crossed it will all come off.

lesbo said...

aw shoot!
always a sad day when something big happens to a new car. damn!

but, wasn't your fault. it'll be ok :)

small town dyke said...

wow that sucks! good luck.

Propane Amy said...

Jude, call your nearest Avon consultant and get this stuff called Skin So Soft. It will get ANYTHING off of EVERYTHING and it's also a good skin conditioner. Of course, now a days you might be able to get it at a walmart or target.

Monkey Outlaw said...

Damn! I would be pissed to ... sorry you woke up to such a shitty day.

shane rocket said...

HEY I SEE ART CAR IN THE MAKING>>>>>
I can go to the antique store and get a bunch of barbies and give them short haircuts and send them your way!!!!!!



love ya!! ;) hope you feel better.....