Monday, March 9, 2009

The L Word ending....



…my way. Ok ladies here it is, the real ending that should have happened on the L word last night. There’s a tremendous amount of disappointment in the universe today because of the infinite amount of loose ends the show created. It’s kinda like being handcuffed to the bed posts and watching your partner walk out of the room with the key. The shows' ending gave us a number of “hey, wait a minute” moments. Well, here are some of the major ties so some of us can all stop walking in circles and get on with our lives. (Originally posted as a comment on Solo’s blog.)

Jenny died right after she and Bette talked. Bette left the room and Jenny did one of her famous over dramatic, hands in air dance and pirouetted right off the unsecure deck, falling and cracking her head pool side. We all fucking knew that the deck was still unfinished, not safe and this was how she was going to die, right? Jenny’s death was an accident.


TiBet moves to NYC and during the summer they’ll go to P-Town and get married. They adopt a kid every year for the next 4 years. Bette is a stay at home mom and Tina is a big success in her new job. The two go dirty dancing every Friday night and their sex continues to be as hot as ever.

Max has a baby boy and a year later he is still trying to decide if he should keep his son or put him up for adoption. Max finally realizes his facial hair looks nothing less but scary and he now shaves twice a day.

Carmen shows up for Jenny’s funeral and hooks up again with Shane for 7 months until Shane dumps her. Shane will always remain a player. In the next 6 years Shane will change her career from photographer, to plumber, to a motivational speaker.

Alice and Tasha will marry as soon as the fucking assholes in California decide gay marriage is ok.

Helena forever stays single because I want my fantasy to remain available to me whenever.

The end, my way.

What would your ending look like?

12 comments:

Dragon said...

LOL very nice. I totally agree with Jenny falling off the railing. That is what I thought all along. There is already shit goind around about Alice killing her but before Alice went out to see her the dog was at the pool and you knew something was wrong. There is even a someone out there saying she tells Tasha she killed jenny when Alice hugged her. I think Max should have given the baby to Bett and Tina, they take care of the baby and Max still can be a part of its life. I definatly like the Carman idea.

Dar said...

LOL, I haven't seen the L word in a long time, don't ask, long story, but I got a kick out of the '... will get married as soon as the f'ing A..h...s in California decide gay marriage is ok. (Grin) ... careful though, your blog might get censored.

kimber p said...

oooh..I ranted and raved over at Solo's blog, so I'll spare you here..lol

the real reason I'm here is to give you an addition to the Taco Soup recipe I have at my blog. I forgot to give 1 packet of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix as one of the ingredients... :)

shane rocket said...

~will get married as soon as the f'ing A..h...s in California decide gay marriage is ok. truly!
~ otherwise funny ending!

trinity2 said...

I actually believed it and thought "wow, I've missed a lot this season" until the end when you said it was your ending. You should have been the writer not
Ilene Chaiken.

Solo said...

Jude, is that your wife in the photo????? If so, let me congratulate you and wish for you all the dessert you can stand.

Jude said...

LOL Solo, no that's not my Wife.
My Wife is so much more vivacious and inviting and soft and cuddly and warm and she makes my day everyday.

shane rocket said...

thanks a few friends say I give the octomom a run for her money.... a couple differences I only have seven and I don't have to get braces for my kids... or send them to college; as if they would get! I am kinda realistic- some of them are not-so-smart. :)

CJ said...

I love your ending. And thanks for tip about San Diego.

Monkey Outlaw said...

Wow! Too bad you weren't on ILENE CHAIKEN writting team ... then my life wouldn't have been so tossed around the last couple days :)!

I adore Bette. Loved her since Flashdance back in the day. The only thing I would change was that her and Tina break up and Better moves to Missouri ...ofcourse not for me, but I would be a big part of her choice to do so!

Thanks for the welcome.

Squirty said...

what did you say?...I couldn't stop staring at the cleavage...

I like your ending. Wish I had seen the rest of the season! One day I'll be able to afford cable again...

Jude said...

Squirty, I know what you mean....and I'm not talking about the cost of cable ;)