Monday, April 20, 2009

Dyke on Board

We were on our way home from our WallyWorld shopping spree on Saturday and someone cuts off the Wife. I mean they intentionally sped up, swung over into our lane almost hitting us after their light turned green while my Wife was casually making a right on red. The Bitch didn’t have to make such a point plus she started to give us the finger after she got in front of us! Nobody gives the Wife the finger. Being a native Jerseyite, I’m an expert with that salute so I gave a few very pronounced actions back at the Bitch. Then she actually turned around and mouthed something while driving, class A-hole driver at this point. My returned FU’s were clearly read.

At the light now the Bitch is in the lane for the freeway entrance and we were two lanes over. She made eye contact with me, started yelling at me and I then overpowered her voice with my own “Eat Shit and Die!” She then drove onto the freeway.

Me: “wow, I haven’t said that in a long time”

The Wife: just stares at me

Me: “well, didn’t she know there was a Dyke in the car?”

The Wife: chuckles and shakes her head

I’m looking for the dyke on board window decal now.

12 comments:

lesbo said...

Dyke on board LOL love it!

Windy Days said...

ooooommmmm. Ham Sa. Practice peacefulness. Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that. Be the change you want to see in the world. And get ready for your trip to see the hippies!

Jude said...

Windy, I don't think the Bitch would have been able to read my lips with oooommaaa haammaa saaabie.

Peace-mon.

Dyke Evolution said...

Hey Jude. Just letting you know I switched blogs from apeaceofus to dykeevolution.blogspot. Thanks for your kind words. - Jen

Dragon said...

LOL nice road rage. Sounds like the bitch deserved it, I hate assholes on the road. Yeah,that would be the perfect bumper sticker.

Newbo said...

Hahaha!

DTB said...

My girlfriend would never let me put a sign/sticker like that in the car. But we recently had a road rage incident ourselves where that might have helped....

You could make one though, easily with those printable window "stickers", just remember to reverse the image before you print if you want to put it inside your car.

Propane Amy said...

If you find a decal like that you better let me know!!! LMAO

small town dyke said...

hmmm wonder if cafepress has the sticker??? If you find it let me know.

Monkey Outlaw said...

LMAO love it - you should make one and market it! I would buy one!

Dawg said...

We are totally driving together the next time I'm near your area ... Dykes Do Road Rage Part I

Jude said...

Dawg, you're on!