Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Cat Breed Discovered…….

Strange noises were coming from the back of the house today. With two dogs and a cat, I figured it had to be one of them getting into some type of mischief.

I get up to look for Harley, who is the least of my worries; she’s on the couch – check.

Zig-freed, the little red dog; under the dining room table – check

Mickey the cat (a.k.a. Tuna Hole) – in the bedroom looking very stupid.







BAHHHAAAAAAA We’ve been having problems with him getting into the bathroom trash. We even got a can with a flip lid and he’s figured out how to open it. Little shit head. Well maybe he’ll stay out of it now. He was walking around bumping into things and of course I had to go get the camera.



Little Zig, trying to help his big bro.

Bahahahahahahahhahahahha….yeah, yeah, yeah, poor Mickey. I took the dang thing off his head!

he's a bit pissed off


Dear Wife,

I did not put the empty tissue box on Tuna Holes head. Really.

All My Love,

Jude


11 comments:

Propane Amy said...

ROFLMAO!!! That was awesome!!! Thanks for getting the pics. i wouldn't have believed you otherwise!!! LOL

small town dyke said...

looks like something our little dog would do!

shane rocket said...

I agree with Amy, I would have thought you fell of your rocker if you had not taken photos.... LOL funny funny!

Solo said...

Cats are so entertaining!

lesbo said...

omg.
gf, little miss, and i are cracking up at your photos!
so funny!

Dar said...

LOL, I can just imagine how hard you must have been laughing at this. Thanks for sharing this. :)

Laura said...

just surfing around....found you from Reallivelesbian.....

ROFL....great pics! they really get themselves into trouble...

we have 3 cats - every morning we leave the house in perfect condition...every night we come home to what looks like they had a party while we were out!

Dragon said...

LOL too funny! Poor cat. But he probably won't learn after that if he is anything like my cat.

Dawg said...

Now Jude I realize while the wyfe is away you shall play .. but really sweetie .. it's time you find a new hobby. Maybe then the cat will stop attacking you hey.

Monkey Outlaw said...

LOL least he will know what to do if he gets a cold!

Gypsy said...

I damn near spat coffee all over my monitor!

Thanks for sharing.

*still giggling*