Thursday, June 4, 2009

My New Woman

Yes, after all these years I’m getting a new woman. In fact, I’ll be seeing her this weekend and I’m soooooo excited.

This morning’s bed conversation...................

The Wife: I’m so tired of this.

Me: thinking ah-oooo, now what have I done.

The Wife: I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow. Then on Saturday I’m going to color it and then either you or G will help me pull it thru the cap so I can highlight it.

Me: thinking and smiling, ahhhh, a new woman, I might even take her shopping to get some sexy clothes too. Hey Baby, can you tickle my back please.


10 comments:

lesbo said...

Lucky lady!
I get a new woman next weekend :)
Good way to look at it hah.

findingclaire said...

haha, i like it. :)

shane rocket said...

so pretty much lots of new sex goes with that!!! ;) woohoo

Jude said...

you got that right Rocket...hehehe

Dragon said...

LOL very nice. :-D Enjoy!!

Dawg said...

Woot woot! A Sexy Tigeress gonna come out Saturday eh?

LilliGirl said...

lol - everyone graons in my house and takes a couple weeks to get used to my new dos...once they are used to it I'm usually ready for a whole new look.

CrackerLilo said...

That's always fun. L'Ailee likes it when my amber-colored hair gets blond in the summer, and I've enjoyed watching as she lets her hair grow. (She normally shaves her head and stopped temporarily 'cause, thank the Gods, she can't grow a sympathy playoff beard for her favorite hockey team. I am so not kidding.) Keep changing it up now and again and neither of you get bored, right? ;-)

Propane Amy said...

I want a new woman!!!! LMAO

LilliGirl said...

You should post pics...I'm hating my new hair and on the hunt for another style again.