Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Pride

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!
San Diego Pride events have been happening since June and this
weekend is when the big parade and festival is scheduled
and I'll be working the whole weekend!

Saturday morning is the parade and because HP was
given the Stonewall Award this year, I get the honor along
with two other employees to ride in some type of special car waving at the peeps.
How cool is that - the award part.


After the parade I'll be working at the booth but doing the thing that
I love to do the most; taking pictures of the LGBT community.
Along with the beer and leather booths, HP's booth will be one of the busiest
at the festival. We'll be taking pictures, printing them out and
helping our customers download their SD cards onto DVD's.

Two full days of interaction with our customers hearing
the good and sometimes the bad and in the end, they
walk away knowing that HP is a big part of Pride
because we're out there being a part of the community.


And come Monday morning, I'll be exhausted and more than likely
a major C on the shirt below.


Have a great weekend everyone and see you all on Tuesday!

11 comments:

Dragon said...

Awesome you get to ride in the parade. That is cool to hear HP takes a big part in the Pride community. Have fun!!

Haizey said...

Busy couple of days in store for you then, I agree it is cool that you get to ride in the parade!

vixen kitten said...

Awwww, I wish I could watch you sitting there doing the whole parade wave!

It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it Monday.

Have fun!

xoxo
~vk~

lesbo said...

have a great time, jude!!!
can't wait for pics :)

small town dyke said...

wow have fun in the parade, and have fun working it. Just think you can help all the femmes and be the hero of the day.

CrackerLilo said...

Oh, how awesome! It'll be fun to see your pictures and read your account. And I'm happy to have HP stuff now!

Windy Days said...

YEA! Have a great weekend!

I didn't think about this before, but how does HP feel about your recent Mac conversion?

Jude said...

Becca....sshhhh. That's why it took me so long to convert. The rest of the family are still using HP hardware plus the printers, paper and ink are the very best so there's no replacements for printing. :)

shane rocket said...

WE.WANT.PHOTOS!!!
bring them on MAC lover!

Sandy said...

Wow,what a treat to ride in the parade and have a ring side view of the activities.I know that you will be pooped after this but looking forward to many of your great pixs.I am sending you a virtual wave and cheering you onward.You rock.

Dawg said...

Uh huh, I can just see it, you offering to help all the hot lesbians!!! Damn I'm jealous ... LOL.