Thursday, July 2, 2009

I’m making one…..

…..a special request.

If you need to take a trip either for vacation, business or a quick exit out of the state/country and you are flying; if you have coughed, sneezed or excessively blown your nose in the last 48 hours of your plane’s departure please put a fucking plastic bag over your head prior to entering the airport.

I hate touching anything in airports or on planes for the simple fact that everything there is an infestation of germs, bugs and cooties. I don’t want either of the three.

Someone needs to invent a molecular self-assembly airborne disinfectant that would seek out and attack the germs and the jerks who decide to walk into the airport with colds.

So thank you Mr. Shithead who came on board with a cold and was hack-a-loogie-in-it for half my flight home this week. I now have your friggin cough AND it’s a long weekend! F.U.

12 comments:

Ang said...

hope you feel better soon.

shane rocket said...

:) hope you feel better. make R baby you.

~seelenschmerz~ said...

i find your description of loser hilarious but i sincerely hope you feel much better very soon

Gina said...

An old friend of mine used to swear by her "Jamacian family" cure - the highest proof Jamacian rum you can find in a good sized glass with a big spoon of honey and an entire lemon juiced. She swore it killed any & all germs on contact and always woke up feeling as good as new. On the upside - if it doesn't work you may get a good buzz out of it !

SquirtyB said...

agreed. The first thing i want to do when i get off the plane is disinfect.

Hope you feel better soon!

Solo Homo said...

Poor Jude. I had the same shit the last time I flew out of New Orleans. I used a (daily)nasal rinse followed up by saline spray and Musenex. Diminished the symptoms significantly. Sorry, but it also lasted three weeks!

Try Gina's Jamaican cure. Even if it doesn't work, you won't give a damn!

Take care, Friend.

Windy Days said...

Poor Baby! But I'll take some of that if you're wiling to share the Jamaican Concoction:)

Dawg said...

You finally have what the rest of us have eh? I've had this cough for a month ... just a cough, no cold, nadda. It's fucking annoying!

It's rumored it bioterrorism. The fuckers.

Dragon said...

That sucks! I hope you feel better.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Oh...AFUCKINMEN!

WTF is wrong with people.

Jude said...

Feeling better people...thank you. Just hated the fact that I wasted a damn good long weekend on being sick. I didnt even have a beer over the 4th nor go on line...got some makin up to do!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

CJ said...

Planes are like a big incubator for nasty germs. I hope you are feeling better soon!