1. Boxers, briefs, hipsters, bikinis or none? What do you wear?
I'm a boxers or briefs (mens) type person. Gave up wearing the womens under wear a long time ago now I just remove them off the Wife. Sunday's are no underwear day.
2. Last book you've read or are now reading?
Speed reading through James Patterson's, Daniel X.
3. When did the realization hit you that you're a lesbian?
I swear this is the way I came out of my Mom's womb. Growing up I was a tomboy; cried when my Mom made me wear a dress, played with my brother's toys, punched the shit out of my Thumbelina baby doll and my favorite place to be was up in a tree. I never was a screaming girl, I only liked to make the girls scream.
4. Give us some the details of your first lesbian sexual relationship.
I was sweet 16, in high school and I had a crush on one of my high school teachers (and not the gym teacher). I did some extra credit work and one thing led to another. We had a hot relationship for two years, she was 15 years older and I almost committed suicide when she broke up with me. Don't look at this as a bad thing please, she was the one that made me accept the fact that I was gay. I learned a lot plus I got A's in her classes.
5. Rate your sensitivity level from 1 (low) to 5 (high) for your hurtful feelings.
I'm a 2. Normally I can say Fuck You and be over it with the exception of my Wife. She brings my sensitivity up to a crybaby 5….lol. Although I don't cry that much but she knows what and how she says stuff to me has a big impact. I bought a pair of red converse high tops one time, she said they looked like clown feet, I kept them for a year until I finally gave them to Goodwill, I never wore them.
6. Name the farthest place you've traveled to from home.
Bangalore, India. For a month. I was so fucking horny when I came home.
7. Ever get caught "doing it"? Or explain the most embarrassing if you've had many (Dawg).
One time the husband was 4 steps away from walking into the bedroom. Luckily the dog barked and the woman I was with jumped up and locked the bedroom door before he saw anything. I was way too close to getting thrown out the second story window that day.
8. What is your biggest accomplishment? Name only one.
Raising $4,000.00 to go on an AIDS bike ride. Friends and family came through for me so I could go on a 7 day, 575 miles ride from Missoula to Billings, Montana. I signed up for the event and the next day went out and bought a bicycle to start training. The Wife wanted no part in it so I did it all on my own. It's up there as one of my top 10 accomplishments. Would I do it again? Fuck no! It took my knees a whole friggin year to get back to normal.
9. What is your major weakness?
Women and being an ex-player. So you all know I've been with my Wife for 27 years. It hasn't all been that easy. Even though she's the best person for me in the world and I love her to death, keeping a relationship fresh and healthy takes a lot of work. I've screwed up in the past and she's forgiven me. I owned my mistake and know that I need to demand attention from her so my old playing ways stay under control. People, I'm not perfect.
10. Do you normally keep your ex's as friends?
Hell no. I've loved them and left them.
11. Have you gotten your heart broken more or have you broken more hearts?
My heart was broken only once, with my first. All the rest, see #10.
12. Ever cause any divorces? (straight or gay but your parents don't count)
I've never caused a break up between lesbian lovers. I've had too many women try to take my woman away from me and I swore I would never be that way. Straight wive's though, were fare game and so easy too! So I helped out with four divorces. Yup, straight wives coming over to our team and my Wife was the last of them.
13. Ever participate in a ménage de trios (three some)?
I've never been interested in that, always thought it would all be too confusing to me. I'm more for the intense one on one action. I did get invited one time though and I said no thank you.
14. Are you a boobs, butt or legs woman?
Boobs as in cleavage and suffocation. The Wife knows the control she has over me when she's showing her cleavage too. I turn into gaga and I love it.
15. Muffled or loud? As in you.
Dang, I'm having a hard time answering my own questions. Ok, so mid-loud as in not the distracting, scare the wits out of you screaming loud. More of the ok, she's enjoying it loud. Unfortunately we have to muffle it because of our living conditions, so we totally love the times when we're traveling and staying at hotels.
16. Name the most unusual place you've "done it". At a New Jersey State Park. The Wife and I had parked off the main road, drank a gallon bottle of Carlo Rossi red wine (gag me now) smoked some dope and proceeded to have some very hot, mid-loud sex in the woods. Right after we had gotten ourselves back together a State Ranger came along and started talking to us. We reeked of alcohol, drugs and sex so I'm still surprised that we didn't get arrested. That was so much fun!
Ok, so now it's your turn! Double dare.