Friday, July 31, 2009

Shake that Lime Tree


Grocery lists or lack of lists are flying around today. It reminded me of something that I need to pick up for the weekend, which is some margarita mix, limes and probably a bag of ice. I haven't yet decided how much to make but will definitely be shaking something up this weekend. ;)

Here's my delicious recipe for Jude's Margarita

The Respectable Serving:

4oz Sweet&Sour Mix (or your fav margarita mix)
1 1/2 oz tequila
1/2 oz brandy
1/2 oz cointreau

2 chopped ice cubes
shake it up, add a slice of lime and sip.


Now for the Margarator, serious kill your brain cells drinking:

2 Cups of SS mix
1 Cup tequila
1/2 Cup brandy
1/2 Cup cointreau
1/2 bag of ice

Put it all into the Big M, plug it in, turn it on, shake a lime tree and add some funky music. Repeat as often as you are able.



8 comments:

Windy Days said...

You're bringing that with you, right? Oh! I'll be there the night before, so we will NOT forget:)

Propane Amy said...

Ohhhhh Godddddd, I'm so dead that weekend.

shane rocket said...

CRAP, are any of you going to be standing? you do need me cause i am a great DD... for the food runs...

small town dyke said...

sounds like a plan!

Margo said...

Mmmmm. The Margorator is more like it. Can I just open my mouth under the spout?

lesbo said...

good lord.
i cannot wait to get a taste of this beautiful creation!

Dawg said...

Sounds.Perfect.

Real Live Lesbian said...

YUMMY!!!! I heart margaritas!