Monday, August 10, 2009

Hidden Talent

Do you have a hidden talent?

Considering all of the other HT postings I've seen so far I would say my HT is a little lame against the others. Since I had so much fun putting the video together, and you'll see why, I thought I would still share my HT.

This started with Kimber's exhibition of her hands and from that she gave us the challenge to present ours. Then Solo added her eye's have it video; Amy's face you just have to love; Rocket's fastest knot tying in the world and Windy Days perfect formation. If you haven't already, go check out their blogs now and if I've missed anyone's it's only because I've gotten behind in b-land.






The Wife was not hurt nor did she get sucked into the vacuum during the making of this video.

Geezzzz I love her so much!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Ang said...

Love the video and the hidden talent. How cute was using your wife as a target. I am glad she was a good sport.

Windy Days said...

R IS so cute! I'm so glad everyone is getting to hear your Jersey Girl! Give her a squeeze for me!

lesbo said...

omg.
that accent is to die for!
i cannot wait to meet you girls and hear it all weekend!!!

nice talent, jude!

vixen kitten said...

I'm so digging the accent!

Your wife is a saint! I would have beaned you with that green pool floatie!

xoxo
~vk~

Propane Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh Jude!! I so can't wait to meet you both in person!! This is gonna be sooooo much fun.

Solo Homo said...

Sucka, you trumped ALL OF US with the Bloopers reel! Damn.

Ya know, my 'old' accent frum da ninte woawrd (9th ward) in Noowahlins (New Orleans)sounded a lot like youse, Dawlin'!

What an absolutely lovely wife you have! Whys it ya ain't shared her wid us bafore?

GOOD JOB JUDE!! :D

small town dyke said...

you guys are too cute!

SquirtyB said...

Did you have to go and get so fancy with all of your video editing???

I still haven't come up with anything....my dog has some hidden talents thought. Do you think that counts?

shane rocket said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E. funny shit... i am glad a blooper wasn't you dropping the camera!!! i heart R

the accent is adorable...

shane rocket said...

R- you should dunk her ass!!!

kimber p said...

omg..that is fantastic!!! I love you guys for taking part in this :) xoxoox

C said...

so cute frolicking like 2 lesbians in the water! hahaha you must have very good hand strength, jude...

c

Dawg said...

LOL, I love it! You goofball.

Dragon said...

LOL thats awesome!

Jen said...

OMG Jude DOES NOT have an accent! This is how normal people talk, folks!

Thank you, Jude, for pronouncing water the way it should be pronounced - "wooder."

And I love the talent. Is that your pool? Looks marvelous!