Friday, September 25, 2009

Double Red Trouble

Ziggy can be a royal pain in the butt. He loves to steal things, especially pens. I don't know who the fuck he wants to write a letter too.

He keeps his stash under our bed and yesterday he came running out of the bedroom with something in his mouth. I go look for something to "trade" with him and when he dropped the whatever I see that it's a chewed up mangled red pen, the kind that has liquid ink in it. I picked it up and threw it in the garbage.

I immediately saw a couple of red ink spots on the carpeting. Fuck me.

Later I noticed the red streaks on my shorts. Fuck Ziggy.

When the cat jumped up on my lap for some loving I thought he was losing hair on his neck because I was seeing his skin? Nope, it was pinkish due to the red ink. That shit better be faded, as in gone on the cat by Sunday before the Wife gets home or else....

11 comments:

lesbo said...

ahhhahaha!
ziggy's going to get mama jude in trouble!
good luck :)

Dragon said...

LOL...and he will act all innocent to get out of trouble. Yikes, explosion of pens, that could get really messy.

2momswithaplan said...

Oh that's funny! Although I'm sure you were not laughing at the time. I hope it all clears up before the wife comes home. :)

reeflightning said...

uh oh ...

small town dyke said...

your going to get in trouble,no SOD for you!!

vixen kitten said...

Well, dang, I thought my cat was cleaver with his stash of dollar bills he steals from my pocketbook and stashes in his kitty tent.

Maybe we can get Ziggy and Sox together. Ziggy can write the bank deposit ticket out with his pens, for the money Sox steals.

Just a thought....

Anyway, I hope you get the household under control there, Sugar, before your wife comes home and YOU end up in the dawg house!

xoxo
~vk~

LilliGirl said...

You get the ink out of the rug? I think that's the part that might get the most reaction.

Camlin said...

Look at that dog's innocent, adorable face!

Margo said...

Damn Jude, has R been gone forever?
If it feels like forever to me it must feel like double forever for you.
Sorry about that pen.
Dogs are very much life children sometimes.

Linda said...

Jude--thanks for the laugh.

CJ said...

So, who's going to be in more trouble when The Wife gets home...you or Ziggy?