Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Move over Chap Stick


Every once in a while I get an info email that's worth passing along. Today's little gem is this:

"Wasp spray can shoot up to twenty feet away and is more accurate in stopping an attacher than pepper spray where you need to be in close range. The wasp spray temporarily blinds an attacker until they get to the hospital for an antidote."

Now if only the manufactures of wasp spray would come up with a handy dandy sized container that fits into your purse, backpack or cargo shorts pocket.

7 comments:

Dragon said...

Ah yeah, come on, I know they can come up with something.

Windy Days said...

I just saw your new header quote. That's funny.

lesbo said...

I think this email belongs in amy's inbox...

Propane Amy said...

I beg to differ on the accuracy of wasp spray. And since I am an authority on this I will say that when those little fuckers come flying out at you.... drop the can and fucking run like hell!!!

However, with a human coming after you, it would be hard to miss.

C said...

well maybe you can invent one and become supah rich!


c

Dawg said...

Wasp spray would work on idiot male employees right??

Sandy said...

Just sending you more positive thought,hugs and prayers in response to your next to the last blog.
I think wasp spray is an excellent idea and maybe you could strap it to your side like you do water bottles.LOL.