Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Card Issued

The Wife has come up with a new Lesbian card installment.

To catch up, we have the Femme Card, the Dyke Card, Butch and the resent addition of the Tweener Card (Dyke Femm mix) for Lesbians to carry around in their appropriate places. With me so far?

After spending the other morning helping the Wife highlighting her hair (see previous posting) and then catching some fun loving flak from some of my friends on blogger (meaning that I might have to turn in my Dyke Card) the following day I asked the Wife to give me a hair cut.

She started out with the normal buzzing of the top and sides (no7 and a fade for the sides) and when she got to the back of my head to scissor cut I told her to go ahead and buzz the back too. She stopped and stood in front of me and asked me if I was sure about that and I told her to do it because what the hell, it's going to grow back anyway. I ended up with the shortest all around cut I've ever gotten. I hopped into the shower to get the itchy scratchy cut hairs off of me.

When I came walking out in my cargo shorts, muscle T and new hairdo the Wife said, "Wow, you look like a Butch-Dyke". So Rocket girl and Lesbo, my Dyke card is history just like you said but it's gotten a replacement card thanks to the Wife because, she would know.

So the question is, would the new classification be called butkey or dytch? ;)

11 comments:

tommy said...

Oh dear... I'm sure my card will be revoked for asking this (though I'm not even sure which classification my card falls under) but what the hell is the difference between butch and dyke... I need some lesbian 101 apparently...God this is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be...is there a textbook that I can read and do research, lol.

small town dyke said...

hello where are the pics of said haircut??? I never know what my card is. I have a femme card that's for sure but I like my dyke label. So what card should I carry???

Dawg said...

Dytch!

Fuck it, I want a bitch dyke card please!

lesbo said...

butkey! hahahahaha omg. dying! LOL
show US the hair! yours and R's!

I'm with small town--definitely have a femme card but like the dyke title.

Ang said...

LOL totally funny Dytch card good times need a laugh today for sure

Dragon said...

LOL nice. Hey where are some pictures!!

CJ said...

I second the request for pictures of the cut! I recently buzzed Ash's hair much shorter than we intended...woops! I'm not sure what the hell type Dyke I am. Can I just have one with a blank line and an erasable marker so I can change my title with my mood/appearance??

Windy Days said...

Butkey sounds like something gay men need. Nix butkey.

Pictures, hello?

CJ said...

Love the card idea! I find butkey very intriguing. Of course, you may have to pair that up with one of Lesbos bandannas.

LilliGirl said...

Hmmm...I don't think a "butt key" is what most folks need. LOL

You heard ladies. Whip out the camera

Jen said...

I want to see pictures!!! Yum :)