Friday, October 2, 2009

Refocksa SAN DIEGO


No sand in this butt and it's a good thing too.

Everyone is either here or on their way by now. Windy Days and Margo arrived yesterday. We traveled over to Seaport Village and had a wonderful lunch by the water. Afterward, we walked around the village going into the various novelty shops, posing by the larger than life fountains, trying on hats, laughing and having fun.

Today we'll be picking up the other two characters, Propane Amy and Lesbo and the Wife will be meeting up with us later in the afternoon.

Six women, the first Refocksa get together, we wished there were more people who could have joined us but we'll have you there in spirit.

Have a great weekend everyone! Don't do anything that I wouldn't do (which leaves you with endless possibilities).




HA!

17 comments:

shane rocket said...

girls have fun!

2momswithaplan said...

Oh that sounds like fun!!! If only I were a Refocksa member...

Camlin said...

I'm there in spirit!

Hopefully, the next one will be closer.

Have fun! Keep us posted!

SquirtyB said...

Ugh so jealous that you are all there in sunny san diego! You guys are gonna have such a great time!

kimber p said...

have loads of fun, take lots of pics, do a lot of dancin and lots of huggin....we're SO having it here in Ohio next time!!!! I'm not missing out on this again!

Ang said...

Have a great time and have fun!!!!! We want to see plenty of pics.

learner said...

enjoy!

ps. loved the pics! definitely made me laugh

Solo Homo said...

Yeah, Jude...THERE'D BETTER BE LOTS OF PHOTOS!!
I vote w/Kim for Ohio. I'm gonna be there next Spring for the Race, so it works for me, too!
You Chicas have a blast and a Modello for me!

CJ said...

Have a wonderful time ladies! (And a martini or two for me). I hope there are lots of pics to follow!

small town dyke said...

you ladies have a ball, take pics andfor god sake a few twits wouldn't hurt!

two cat scene said...

have fun, refocksanistas! If it weren't for the distance and my lacking a passport, I'd have been there for the all-day wine tasting, gulping and general enjoying of life.

reeflightning said...

have fun people! lots of pics and wild tales please ;-)

tommy said...

Here's to hopin' ya'll have a blast :)

Diane said...

loved this! have fun!

vixen kitten said...

Have lots of fun and take lots of pics!

I'm voting for Chicago next time.

xoxo
~vk~

vixen kitten said...

BTW...that picture bites!

Do you need something from my vast collection? :)

~vk~

lesbo said...

best wknd ever.
love love love san diego.