Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Standing by a Woodie......

....and other things.

Margo and Windy Days checking out the hot licks station at SeaPort Village. The Wife and I had an extra day with them on Thursday. That night we took them to our favorite Mexican restaurant to meet our favorite waiter, Pedro. I think we had a few margaritas too.


We're all together now at Mission Beach dipping our toes into the Pacific. Are you going to try to match up the toes to the Femmes, Dykes and Butches?? Ha hA!


Standing by a Woodie. Not me, no fckn way.



Lesbo & Propane Amy and we're all out drinking and eating somewhere on the beach. We did a lot a shit together....baseball game, amusement park, celebrated Propane Amy's birthday, beached it a couple of time and then of course there was some bed room activities. I can't talk for everyone else but the SOD was running on high for the Wife and I, must be that fresh ocean air.


Margo and the normal stuff on our table which this one included a couple of category 6 hurricane's and a pitcher of beer......mmmmm yummies.




On the boardwalk.



We took Propane Amy to Baja Betty's on her birthday where she was presented with a giant colorful vagina. The over sized vag was occupied for most of our visit. After four hours of bottomless mimosa's or sangria's plus a few rounds of very interesting shots oh and some delicious Mexican food.....to be honest with you, I don't know what we did.



The whole gang at Baja Betty's with George, a.k.a. Liza, who was the best and gayest waiter. It was great spending the long weekend together getting to know each other from a real world point of view.


20 comments:

Propane Amy said...

Love the pics Jude!! It was an awesome weekend with many memories!!

I still love my Vag!!

Love and miss you and R

small town dyke said...

looks like fun, wish we could have come.

Ang said...

Thanks for the pics. It looks like you all had a blast.

FemmeFairyGodmother said...

Looks like great y'all have a really good time!

vixen kitten said...

Looks like a great time! Thanks for all the pics.

I'm jealous!

xoxo
~vk~

2momswithaplan said...

I love it! It looks like you ladies had a great time!

Windy Days said...

YEA! Love the one of the 4 of us holding hands. Kaiti and I really were twins that day:)

Jen said...

These are great shots! Thanks for sharing Jude. Looks like such a great time. I wish I coulda been there!

lesbo said...

bec read my mind. I was going to say the same thing. ha.
that pic wins.
they all do. what great memories.
miss you and R--squeeze her for me.

kimber p said...

I love that pic of all of you in Baja Betty's--that's so cool! :)

tommy said...

Frickin' Sweet.

Laura Lee said...

Yes, that looks like the trip of the year. What a blast!

SquirtyB said...

What a great weekend!!!!

The pictures are great!

Dawg said...

Awww look at you bitches!!!

:)

jelly said...

New reader here...your pictures look like you all had fun.

CJ said...

It's a damn good thing ya'll had cameras on you or God only KNOWS what would have been missed! Great pictures!!

Diane said...

you're a great photographer jude! especially liked the boardwalk pic. glad you all had a great time.

Camlin said...

I love the beach shot where everyone is holding hands! Actually, I love them all - not quite the same as being there, but almost!

Dragon said...

That looks awesome! Wish I could have been there.

lesbo said...

i want to go back.
like right now.