Monday, October 12, 2009

Striking a Deal

Phone conversation.

Wife: We're officially invited to the birthday party now, as real invites not just seat fillers.

Me: unimpressed That's nice. I don't want to go.

Wife: I think that's when Cousin N is going to be in town anyway.

Me: So that's the reason why we're not going to that party, right? We'll have Cousin N's party to attend.

Wife: Right.

Me: And we got invited to the Halloween party.

Wife: We're not going.

Me: laughing Do you even know where we got invited to go?

Wife: Yes, and if you don't want to go to the birthday party I don't want to go to the Halloween party and anyway, we're doing something that night too.

Me: LMAO


The Wife makes me laugh, giggle and jiggle. She's the one that is keeping me sane in this time of waiting. She told me today she's going to be my nurse tomorrow (I'm getting a minor procedure done). I hope she's going to be wearing a low cut uniform.

17 comments:

lesbo said...

haaahahaha I love R. and if she gets into a nurse costume, add that to the "list of pics kaitlin wants".
my mind is whirling with positive thoughts for you.
it's almost over!

kimber p said...

well very good luck with your procedure, hope you heal quickly :)

SquirtyB said...

Hope your procedure goes well. A good nurse will surely help the healing process!

Dragon said...

Hope all goes well for you!! I am sure nurse R will take really good care of you ;-)

CrackerLilo said...

Good luck and healing thoughts for your procedure tomorrow, and I'm sure R. will make a great nurse!

Ang said...

Awww you and R are awesome. I love hearing bout your love for each other. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow I hope all goes well.

jelly said...

Good luck with your procedure and I hope you get your wish with your wife wearing a low cut outfit.

:-)

Camlin said...

Good luck tomorrow...sending good thoughts!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

No one can nurse you quite like your wife I imagine.

Sending good thoughts your way!

vixen kitten said...

Sending you lots of good thoughts for tomorrow. I know your nurse will take great care of you.

xoxo
~vk~

CJ said...

Laughter is the best medicine...there are no words to describe how much I appreciate all the humor Ash brings into my life...she's hilarious! Good luck on your procedure.

CJ said...

Hope all is well and that you are feeling ok today.

LilliGirl said...

Yay for pretty nurses! You'll be fine. (HUGS)

tommy said...

Hope everything went well...you're in my thoughts :)

Jude said...

Glad yesterday is OVER! After the surgery My Nurse Betty took good care of me, fetching me the things I needed, giving tender kisses almost makes me sorry that I feel great today.

Thanks everyone for all your hugs, love and warm thoughts.

Sandy said...

I am so happy that your proceedure went well and the best medicine is love,kisses and laughtful.I pray that the results are negative.Regardless,you will have much support from all those that love you and your friends.You are special,Jude,althiugh it takes your wife to keep you in line.LOL.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Good luck with that procedure! I'm sure you'll be VERY well taken care of! ;)