Thursday, November 12, 2009

Under My Finger Tips

I love my i.touch and I'm sure when the contract is up on my Crackberry I'll be switching over to an i.phone but for now I heart my touch.

I've become an application whore too. Ninety three of them; it's damn near close to another number that I use to keep. Oh well, here are some apps that show up regularly under my fingers now.

B&N eReader - Love being able to read in bed with the lights out so I don't have to disturb the Wife in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. The truth is, I don't have to turn on the lamp then put a white knuckle hold on the covers as the Wife wakes up, grunts something at me then flips. Now she sleeps and I stay warm.

ESPN Score - Great for keeping track of the game day football scores and provides updates on the other sports I watch or wish I could watch.

Facebook - it's limited.

Echofon for Twitter - have to stay up to date with my Twits.

The Weather Channel - Seeing the 10 day report of sun, sun, sun, sun, etc. then looking at those other places and having a good laugh is a great way to start each day.

Sexy Screen Washer - lovely, scantly clothed women that wash away my fingerprints.

My Gay Go - gay hotspots and businesses near and far from me.

Atomic Fart - not that I need any help, farts are funny.

Unit Converter - boring, it's for work.

Knots, Splices and Rope work - gotta keep the marriage spicy.

Ghost Radar - so I know how close I'm to one or two.

Harmonica - I play this during Dancing with the Stars and it drives the Wife crazy. The other night I played it only a short time during the Country Music Awards. I had to stop to pry the darts out of my forehead. hehe

Games - cribbage, backgammon, bejeweled and Hooters crazy eights.

Those are only some of the applications that keep me out of trouble, get me in trouble, entertain me while I'm sitting through stupid TV shows or lulls me back to sleep in the middle of the night. Life is good with my touch, How about you, do you have any favorite apps?

13 comments:

lesbo said...

I'm in love with my touch.
haa! I'm hilarious.

my faves are: echofon, yelp, urban spoon, fb, b&n reader (thanks for sharing it with me, butchy!), fandango, and the weather one so I can see how much sun everyone is getting while I am drowning in rain.

C.I.W. said...

LOVE yelp!!!! get it!!!

jelly said...

weather channel, fandango, etsy...whatever turns me on for the moment.

i'm drowning in rain right now...thanks ida!!

Dawg said...

technology whore!

CJ said...

The little boy I nanny for wants an iPhone. He's SEVEN. They grow up too fast!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I can't go there-my will is weak and I would be addicted so fast my head would spin!

Have they created a 12 step program for this type of addiction yet?

tommy said...

BEJEWELED IS MY FAVE!!! I don't have it on anything but my computer, but damn do I love it.

tommy said...

Oh and i'll pretend to not be one of those areas you laugh at when checking the weather in other areas...damn you and your sun, sun, and more sun...this nor'easter is kicking VAs ass.

Dragon said...

LOL ghost radar, really. See you just need your own personal me around you. :-)

canihelpyousir.com said...

I love my iTouch, too. One of my favorite apps is the shotgun one. You can pump the itouch and "shoot" it, which is really satisfying sometimes during a stressful day at work. I'm sure my co-workers aren't alarmed by the sound at ALL.

Thanks for the ideas for new apps!

Nulaanne said...

I have a cheap phone that just calls and takes pics. I am appe-less.

Dar said...

78 apps here. (Grin)

CJ said...

Over 90 apps?! Wow! Thanks for sharing your favs. One of mine is Ambience. I love listening to the sound of rain while falling asleep. Not sure how many sounds are available for download, but it's quite a few.