Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blue Moon (sort of)



The picture is the closest I could find that would closely relate to the Blue Full Moon we'll be having tonight as everyone celebrates the New Year. Don't disappoint me, use your imagination.


I do have a real full moon picture with a flock of geese flying through it but I couldn't take the time to find it in my files. I need to be packing, charging camera batteries, taking the Zig man to doggie hotel, getting ready etc. etc. but I'm sitting at the computer while Mrs Jude is scurrying about and I know her fuse is getting shorter until I hear something.

Our gf A is picking us up in 3 hours and we're heading to Palm Springs to celebrate the New Year. Three full days of rest and relaxation. Even though I've been doing a lot of resting of late the different scenery will be nothing less than appreciated. We'll be heading out to a mix bar tonight, going to the living desert sometime, hanging pool side, sleeping late, SOD ;D, celebrating A's birthday tomorrow, just doing what two butches and one femme would do in the desert.

I'm not into new year's resolutions and I don't do much reflection of the past. I will say how grateful I am of how this year ended for me though, in good health. What will 2010 bring? Who the fuck knows but I'm ready for it.

Happy New Year everyone and All Good Things.

12 comments:

jelly said...

happy new year to you guys on the west coast from the east coast!

vixen kitten said...

Happy New Year, Sugar.

Enjoy your time away.

xoxo
~vk~

small town dyke said...

Go you have fun!!!!!

Blazer said...

Have a great time! Happy New Year!

CrackerLilo said...

A happy, healthy new year to you both, and I hope you enjoy your vacation! I know you'll have good stories.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Happy New Year to you and Mrs. Jude!

Thanks for the well wishes and the toast.

Ang said...

Happy new years enjoy your trip and have fun...be safe

CJ said...

Happy New Year Jude! You sure know how to get my attention with those pics of yours. I just love a nice full moon. Any way, have a wonderful time and enjoy your trip!

Monkey Outlaw said...

Wow! Almost stopped reading when I saw that you were going somewhere so warm for NYE! LoL ... just because I was jealous - it's STILL 2 below in KCMO! So glad you had great plans in a warm place!! Hope 2010 brings you all that you wish for!

canihelpyousir.com said...

I appreciate the photo. Thanks for starting my 2010 off right! Have a great time in the sun.

C said...

back atcha, babe! glad to see you gettin back to your sweet self!


c

Dragon said...

Happy New Year to you and you and Mrs. Jude!