Saturday, January 16, 2010

Football, Chili and Purple


Tomorrow my San Diego Chargers will be playing the J.E.T.S. jetsjetsjets, the team I hate.


Seems like when I'm rooting for a team and they play against the Jets, my team looses. I use to get nagged, haggled and teased to the hilt from my East Coast Jet fans when this happened. Luckily, I've moved far away from those friends (jerks) and no longer have to put up with their immature behavior.

Needless to say, I am nervous. Shit, I probably should cheer for the fucking Jets to guarantee the Bolts to win.

I'm making chili for tomorrow. It's the first time I'm using chicken as the meat base. Mrs. Jude isn't a chili lover so that means I can spice/hot it up as much as I want. She's going to be making eggplant parmesan. I'm not a lover of that stuff, it's the only vegetable that I can't eat. It just doesn't taste/feel right in my mouth.

My Dad loves both, he's the one that's going to be the big winner tomorrow.

10 comments:

shane rocket said...

i am rooting for the Jets,
i really like Mark Sanchez.
watched him all year...

do you hate me?

want ya wanna bet?

i dare ya.

lesbo said...

i'll be there for dinner.
spicy, please!

Carrie and MJ said...

I am an east coast girl who is rooting for San Diego! They better win because I need to move up in the football pool at work! Enjoy your chili...

Girl Fires said...

Football and chili - add some beer and who cares who wins.

Nulaanne said...

I like chili and eggplants are just wrong.

Monkey Outlaw said...

I will cheer againist Jets just for you today!

Camlin said...

I'll have some eggplant, please.

I don't root for any team, so you're safe with me.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Eggplant makes my tongue feel weird.

Looks like you were right again about the Jets.

Sorry!

CrackerLilo said...

I stopped caring when the Florida teams and the Steelers were eliminated, but I'm sorry the Jets won yesterday anyhow. Hope dinner was good, anyway.

SquirtyB said...

Not a fan of football but I like food and beer, so I can tolerate.

I rooted for the chargers cuz Mr. Rivers went to my alma mater.

At least the food and beer was good...