Monday, January 18, 2010

Yesterday Sucked

First the football, my team didn't even show up on the field. Rivers looked like he was mad at the world instead of being focused on his quarterbacking. Did the fucking kicker put his legs on backwards? I could have kicked him over the cross bars better than what he did with the football. I lost the bet to Rocket, a thrift store fancy bottle filled with San Diego beach sand. A trip to Dogie Beach will be planned in the near future.

The chili. I had two tastes that was it and it was delicious! I couldn't wait to dig into it around 5ish. But around that time my stomach started feeling really weird. The thought of food turned from the normal happiness into more like I couldn't even go there. I skipped dinner and it's a good thing too because a hour later I had my head over the toilet. That relationship continued well into the morning. I must of picked up a bug somewhere. Now I'm trying not to gulp down the bottle of gatoraide in two swallows.

The purple thing? That turned out perfect, so everyone said.

And today other than taking Mrs Jude to the periodontist, I'm going to continue to move slowly into the day.

13 comments:

small town dyke said...

aww feel better.

greg said...

That's one of the worst feelings ever. Even after the bathroom experience is over, you still feel all sorts of messed up. I hope you get some much needed rest tonight.

lesbo said...

aw, shit.
sorry to hear you got the bug. from rocket, is my guess. remember she was taking shots of the pepto?

feel better, my dear!

Blazer said...

Good thing you skipped the chili or it may have ruined it for you for life. For me it's pumpkin pie, can not even go near it now.

shane rocket said...

i do believe i am on a role. first angie, then Jen and now i take down the matriarch. my life is great!

katlin how the hell from across the country??? goober? but yes i had the same thing! out both ends.

Camlin said...

third blog I've read today with football talk...

Feel better soon!

Ang said...

Awww I hope you feel better...I could have told you not to bet that old buttsmear Rocket...she probably paid the players off or something...she is sneaky

LilliGirl said...

ugh! it's going around but - knock on wood - has not hit my house. I hope you're up for the chilli by morning.

canihelpyousir.com said...

Hope you feel better! Stick with the mild stuff for a while, buddy ...

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Damn, you got the stomach bug I wanted.
Good thing you didn't eat the chili; definitely not good on the return trip. Hope you feel better.

Eternally Distracted said...

There is nothing worse than a relationship with a toilet...!! ;0)

CrackerLilo said...

I hope you're feeling better, and I hope somebody can enjoy that chili.

Dragon said...

Hope you feel better!