Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crumb Crusher Shopping

The verdict is in, my Crumb Crushing shopping is better than Mrs. Jude's. (can you see the big ass smile on my face?).

Over a year ago the first grand baby born was a boy. The clothes that I picked out for little A were more stylish and appreciated by A's Mom than the one's that were picked out by my Wife. I was elected the official shopper of all future clothes for #1 grand child.

The new grand baby is a girl. Mrs. Jude thought she was going to be the responsible shopper for this one. This past weekend we went to the store together. I did my duty and picked out some outfits for boy A then wandered across "the line" into the infants and concentrated on some of the girly girl things and ended up with a few outfits for E.

The packages arrived today and guess who's girly girl outfits got the most outrageous comments from the Mom? (you've gotta be able to see and feel the big shit ass grin on my face now).

I'll begin mentoring Mrs. Jude on the fine art of fashion soon; maybe or maybe not.

8 comments:

CJ said...

When you are done mentoring Mrs. Jude, can you hope on over to Massachusetts to give me some lessons?

CrackerLilo said...

If there's anything my wife's taught me, it's that butchness and style can go hand-in-hand. Which is good, because there are femmes like me (and maybe R) who play things a little too safe.

LilliGirl said...

What can you say? If you got it flaunt it! hee hee

small town dyke said...

So does this mean you'll help me pick out the jewelry and shoes for the daughters prom dresses??

LilliGirl said...

Hey, Chica! Award for you over at my place. :)

shane rocket said...

hahaha poor R. you should be ashamed of yourself bragging about this. *sticks tongue out at JUDE*

CoNGrATs!!!!!!!!!!

C said...

hey jude, how's the knee... any progress yet?

jus thinkin about you and hoping you are not in as much pain....

c

Monkey Outlaw said...

LOL,love the "crossing the line" ... fun to shop for grandkids ... they are so darn cute in anything ... BIG Bonus when we know what they look AWESOME in! Congrads!