Thursday, April 15, 2010

Be Straight if You Sit in Front of Me

The airlines need to come up with a rule that only on international flights will the fucking seats be able to recline and only when the FA's turn off the lights.
I don't appreciate when the fucktard in front of me has to recline all the way back for a three hour flight. The way I see it is, he's now in my space since I can no longer see my feet. I mean put the seat back a little if you don't want to keep your spine straight.
But if you decide to land the back of your fucking head onto my lap, you will get numberous knee jabs in your fucking kidneys and that large S.King hardbound novel that I bought just for this trip? Well, that's going to be in and out of the little seat sleeve enough times to be noticed by you.
Have a nice flight, Fucktard.

9 comments:

Jessi said...

bahahaha. I sense the frustration Jude. I'm sorry! Sounds like an awful plane ride! :( Maybe if you annoyed him enough he would have realized it...... or maybe not. ;)

Mrs. Loudshoes said...

Oh my GOD YES!!! This is one of my very pettest of peeves! What makes that idiot in front of me think I won't mind his hogging my very precious space??? Putting your seet back will be punishable by death when I am Queen of The Universe.

Tina-cious.com said...

not to mention they strategically place the TV right behind their head now so that when they spend their entire time shifting in their seat and raising and lowering it you feel like you are having a seizure while you're watching a show.

Dragon said...

Just make sure next time you take some face paint with you. ;-)

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I believe in and require a certain amount of personal space. Period.

I bet you would have changed your tune if it had been some hottie in the seat in front of you and she turned around, smiled sweetly and asked if you minded if she laid her head in your lap. ;)

Big Momma said...

Hmmm... I sense that you are a tiny bit aggravated... lol

The Surly Mermaid said...

[searches for the 'like' button]

Jude said...

Mel, if a Hottie turned and smiled at me, I most definetly would have a different story to post or not post here. ;)

Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.