Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Leaving Mrs Jude

It's that time of year again when my Dad and I head for the hills of Tennessee for a two week vacation at our favorite Fitness Spa.
Getting away from work does wonders for the soul. Add a regiment of healthy food, hourly exercise and naps does wonders for the body.

For the next two weeks my daily TO DO LIST will look like:

Eat a healthy breakfast.
Go in the pool for wet walking then wet aerobics
Play Wally ball (dry)
Eat a healthy Lunch
Lift weights
Ride bike
Shower
Nap/Read
Eat a heathy Dinner
Stay out of trouble
Read
Go to Bed

What isn't on the list:
No smoking (of course)
No work (hurray!)
No cell phone coverage (no blue or red dots in this area)
No drinking (sigh)
No sex (omg)

Yeah, that last one will just make the next days work out session more intense. You know what I mean?
Shit two weeks, no SOD, why do I do this to myself?

Catchy title hey? ;)

12 comments:

C.I.W. said...

two weeks? woah!!! This must be an amazing place.. what is it called? How long have you been doing this?

Ang said...

Wow two weeks in TN. One state away from me boy Jude that is far away from home. I hope you have a good time I know you will enjoy the return home (wink wink).

greg said...

Wow, that sounds like a really great trip, I think I would enjoy that very much. Have fun!

notjustafemme said...

i'm glad i already knew you were going away or i MIGHT have peed my pants at that title. ;)

i hope you have a great time. you will totally survive the two weeks with no SOD. remember after your surgery? HA. that was way worse!

i can't wait to hear some funny stories about your dad. PLEASE have some good "he didn't hear me and i had to yell so loud that the whole spa heard me" ones. those are my fave!

Dragon said...

Well at least you can work on the weights more to release that tension. Have a good time!

2momswithaplan said...

No sex!? Well there is always self pleasure to take the edge off... right?

I think I want to look into this place - It sounds like a great way to cleanse the body. Although I feel the big O is just as cleansing. ;)

vixen kitten said...

"Stay out of Trouble" *snort*

Yea....right!


~vk~

It sounds like a great place....I hope you have a wonderful time. Try to find just a little trouble. You wouldn't be you without it!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Two whole weeks! WOW!!! I was away from my sweetie for 5 whole days once...don't care to repeat that. Of course the homecoming is great too. ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time. I imagine this gives the wife a little vacation of her own.

C said...

SOD is what? i couldnt finger it out... really...

yeah, i just about pooped when i read your title... jeeeez good way to scare me, jude...

it sounds wonderful and i know you will have a great time... post some pics if you like, i for one would enjoy seeing them!

have a safe trip... will you be taking your laptop?

c

jelly said...

That does sound awesome. Have a wonderful time.

tommy said...

I'm sure you'll feel great when you get back and you can channel all that pent up sexual tension towards the Mrs... lol.

canihelpyousir said...

I'm so j of that trip! I need to look into doing something like that.

I can't wait to hear the Dad stories, too. I hope you're having a great time!