Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Killer ReRun

I've lost count as to how many times Mrs Jude and I have had this same conversation.

I'll be sitting in a room, minding my own business, maybe I'm reading or doing something that I'm totally engrossed in, one fact is I'm being quiet.

Mrs Jude will walk into the room and let out a inhaling type loud scream.
I jump out of my skin for a split second and my heart will go from 70 to 210 in a nanosecond.

Me: "Don't do that!"
Mrs. Jude: "Well, you scared me!"
Me: "I live here too you know".

I'm surprised this conversation hasn't killed one of us by now.

13 comments:

notjustafemme said...

I can totally hear you both saying your lines.
this totally cracked me up.

I cannot wait to have stories like this to tell. you two are my favorites.

xo.

This Mom said...

That EXACT conversation happens in my house all the time!

Real Live Lesbian said...

My mother's the same way. She totally forgets that I'm there and is startled out of her mind by me walking up flat out normal!

shane rocket said...

J= ding
R= dong

get it.... i crack myself up!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Maybe you are still hiding in her blind spot.

C said...

thats just hilarious, jude! you guys are SO frikkin cute that i cant stand it....

hugs,


c

B said...

ROFL! This doesn't happen in our home. For some reason I always know where J is. It happens all the time at work, though, with my boss. He walks as quietlly as a mouse.

2momswithaplan said...

HAHAHA! That's hilarous!

Dragon said...

HAHA!! Too funny!

alphafemme said...

baaaaaahahahahahahaha! I want to be you when I grow up.

Actually, I suspect I'll be more like Mrs. Jude when I grow up. Hehehe.

jelly said...

lol, that is so funny!!

The Surly Mermaid said...

my missus is banned from making any random high pitched squealing noises if she sees a leaf blow across the room or she feels 'something' on her leg or in her hair. after one too many girl who squealed wolf incidents, she is now only allowed to squeal if an actual body part is falling off.

canihelpyousir said...

Oh, bro. Your stories crack me up. And this probably goes without saying, but I'm pretty sure my reactions would be the exact same as yours in these situations! It's still funny, though!