Thursday, May 6, 2010

#1 - How Did We Know?

1982...shit look how fckn young!
In a celebration of going over the 100 followers mark, I began this series from the Now Is Your Chance posting where I invited my followers to ask questions directly to Mrs Jude. I've gotten a great response so far and I believe Mrs Jude is enjoying answering your questions.
So here goes the first of many.......


From Padi:
I have a question! It is probably pretty pedantic, but here goes: how/when did you both know you were "the one" for each other? If you could both do a she said/she said, that would be pretty cool. Thanks!


Mrs. Jude
I think for me it was once we had a couple of dates after the first time we met.

After a couple of times together I could not get Jude out of my mind. I wanted to be with her forever. In the beginning I went home at night, even if it was 4 or 5 in the morning and that separation was horrible even for a couple of hours till we were together again.
Believe me there were some crazy times of getting to know one another but we made it.

It has been incredible ever since.

Jude
That first night was WILD! OMG! And when I had to drop Mrs J off at her car the next day and making sure I finally got her phone number after she made me ask her for it at least three times, I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Then I noticed she kept invading my thoughts through out the following days.

I knew then we had something special and that she was meant for me. Talk about falling head over heals, that really happens. I knew she was different from all the other women I had been with in the past or had dated because I had never experienced the overwhelming feeling of love flowing through me until I met Mrs Jude. Sure, I had thought I had been in love before Mrs Jude but the feelings she brought to the surface didn't compare to all those other times.

So for me, I knew she was the one very quickly in our relationship and it was by the way I felt regardless of if she was with me or not.

Thanks for asking Padi!

10 comments:

C.I.W. said...

For some reason this post and that picture brought tears to my eyes..

How in love do you two look? How wonderful is it that you have been able to celebrate so much since that time- and lean on eachother when weak...

love is grand :)

greg said...

Yeah, me too. I'm 3 kinds of misty. This love of yours is so beautiful.

I like what Mrs. Jude said about how even a couple of hours of separation was horrible - I never experienced anything like that until I met gf. Four years later and I still feel it all the time. I miss her even now.

Jen said...

Wow, 1982 was such a good year ... you guys met, I was born, etc etc :)

You two are so sweet, and it's so awesome and inspiring to see you two still in love. Truly.

notjustafemme said...

oh, you guys! giving me goosebumps and making me teary eyed.

Dragon said...

Thats a great picture of you two!

lyon de clarasvals said...

Your life is such a great love story. I'm glad you're publishing it here for us to enjoy.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Very sweet post and I LOVE the picture.

I completely understand about the feeling of just knowing they are the one. After almost 11 years I still feel the same about my sweetie. I hope in 28 years I can still be as happy and in love as you two.

librazgrl said...

Love this...love your blog. Thank you.

canihelpyousir.com said...

Buddy, you are seriously my hero. I love this story (AND the picture!) so much.

And hey, that first night was wild, eh?

padi said...

welkies :) *sigh* i love romance!!