Monday, May 24, 2010

Butch Proof


Here's the proof, I was born this way.
I didn't fall and hit my head and wake up butch.
At two, I'm very comfortable with my cowboy hat.
Look at it, the rim didn't even have to be
down for the purpose of shading my eyes.


And if that wasn't enough, here's another three years later.
Looks like I was able to talk my parents into getting
some very important accessories to my outfit.
Plus, I learned about my love for dogs with the
addition of my trusty side kick,
Trixie.


Oh yeah,
Born to be Butch.

13 comments:

Propane Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Awesome Jude!! Love the pics!! You will NEVER lose your Butch Card!

jelly said...

look how cute you look!!

C said...

YES YOU WERE!

awwww, so frikkin cute, jude.

and whatta cute doggie.

i love looking @ old pictures.

c

notjustafemme said...

are you kidding me?
you are the cutest little butch i ever did see!
trixie is pretty cute, too.

C.I.W. said...

Ohmylawrd- ADORABLE!!! eeeeehhawww!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Awwwwwww, so sweet.

Hey those look similar to the boots I had when I was a kid. Did they have square toes?

NewBo said...

Hahahahaha! Take these to someone who thinks they can 'change you'! (Not that anyone's ever tried with me, but on an English soap opera at the moment there is a very serious gay-muslim storyline, where a gay guy's mum has disowned him so someone's trying to cure him from his 'illness', which they call SSA - same sex attraction. Hmm!)

greg said...

::huge smile:: You were the cutest baby butch!! Thanks so much for sharing these.

bellygirls said...

O
M
G!!!!!

That is freakin hilarious!!!

LilliGirl said...

Too funny...Some are just born with it. If you got it, flaunt it. lol

Dragon said...

LOL nice, how cute those pictures are with your cowboy hat.

canihelpyousir said...

That's just proof that you've always been as bad ass and cool as you are now.

The Surly Mermaid said...

when i was a baby femme, i used to chase the tomboys and steal their hats and soccer balls. your hat would not have stood a chance. i did not wear heels back then and could run quite fast.