Monday, June 21, 2010

#6 and #7 When, What and Blow

More questions answered from Your Chance.

#6 Comes from Small Town Dyke.

Mine is easy, when are you two coming to Ohio?

Mrs. Jude: Talk to Jude, she is the one in charge of travel.

Me: Wow, I'm finally in charge of something...LMAO. Ohio, hmmmmmm. Although I'm sure there's a lot of cool things in that state, which of course would include you and your gf, I'm really not sure when we would be visiting that area. We have a arm's long list of places we need to travel within California and we want to go back to New Mexico soon so I'm going to have to pass up Ohio for now. If things change though, I'll let you know.


#7a. b. and c. is from Mel from Mels Way or No Way

a. Boxers or briefs?

Mrs. Jude: Briefs

Me: why? and anyway they're both in my drawer just lately it's been briefs.

b. PJ's or in the buff?

Mrs. Jude: No PJ's

Me: why? lol I hate PJ's and I'm not fond of sleeping in the buff either. I'm still living in my firefighter/EMT days when I had to jump out of bed and quickly get dressed. Now, it's earthquakes. ;)

c. Share your best Jude blow-up/temper tantrum story.

Mrs. Jude: In the beginning we fought all the time because of me not trusting Jude. Jude had so many gay friends, so every where we went (clubs) all these women would come up to Jude to hug and kiss her. This pissed me off because I had no gay friends to do the same since Jude's my one and only gay relationship. I thought my jealousy would be different in the gay world.

Another thing that bothered me, I felt I did not belong in the relationship because I didn't have a dresser to put my belonging in. These two things made for the biggest argument in our lives.

It was at the house where Jude ended up throwing boxes of my stuff into the woods and then at some point during the argument I had to pick up a chair to keep her at bay since she was roaring at me like a lion (her sign). She's normally a very mild mannered person but get her mad, she turns into a loud raging hot head. Luckily, I've seen the rage side of Jude only a few times since we've been together.

As for that first time, of course we made up, Jude got me a dresser and we lived happily for ever after.

Me: So what if I had a lot of ex's and wanna be's, Mrs Jude is the one that settled me down and made me very happy. And yes, at times I get so mad I spit nails. It doesn't happen often. I've since given Mrs Jude a whip to use along with the chair but if I could convince her to get naked during a rage...now that would be a much more effective and faster way to settle my roaring.

8 comments:

notjustafemme said...

does that whip you gave R only get used when you're mad?

lyon de clarasvals said...

Anytime I dare go to sleep naked there's an earthquake strong enough to wake me.

greg said...

I have a little lion at home too (8/13). I could take her without the whip though but what fun would that be? :)

Mrs. Loudshoes said...

I'm still laughing at Mrs. Jude holding you off with a chair, like she was Sigfried or Roy. At least when you do get really, really mad, its infrequent enough to be notable!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Yeah, if that last part happens....get the camera ready! ;) I'd love to SEE that!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Chairs and whips and nakedness...sounds like my typical Saturday night. :)

Jealousy is a strange creature. For me it's always the most unlikely situations that cause my blue eyes to turn green.
Thanks for sharing.

makingspacethejourneyout said...

Great joint post, Jude and Mrs. Jude. The Lion, the Whip, and the Wardrobe. haha

canihelpyousir said...

I kind of have this idea, this theory - that if all arguing could be done like strip tease, except that it's strip arguing - that we'd all be better off.

Frankly, I'm glad to hear that you've had arguments, since I kind of don't buy those "we never fight!" relationships. A little passion and fire is good for the soul.