24 minutes ago
Thursday, July 8, 2010
My Femme is Back!
....And mostly to my delight too. Well, of course!
I spotted her first walking down the second floor, windowed hallway to the escalators. She finally saw me and frantically waved. My smile got bigger. We hugged and kissed then couldn't keep our hands off each other as we waited for her super duper large and heavy suitcase.
I opened the car door for her, put her bag in the back then got in and we kissed more, touched more and talked, well, she did most of the talking while I drove with a biggest shit grin on my face.
We stopped at our favorite gay restaurant for drinks and a meal. The lady sat us down at a table for two, we requested to move to the next table for four so we could sit side by side on the bench seats. More of the T's and K's were happening. All of a sudden we felt a vibration coming up from our seats, particles of something came floating off the ceiling and the 30 some wrought iron chandeliers were swinging in unison. Yes, we caused an earthquake. Oh well.
At home and....
- harley cried and cried and cried. ziggy jumped and wagged his little stub of a tail. i think the cat gave her the "how dare you leave me" look. they all made her feel good.
- she couldn't find one hanger. she needed eight. i did not buy eight shirts while she was gone.
- she cleaned the cat litter box. i can't express enough how happy that made me feel.
- she made the morning coffee. it was delicious.
- she walked the crazy red dog at 5:fucking30 in the morning. no more stumbling around on the road for me.
- don't worry, i have duties too. i will be doing the garbage tonight.
Bottom line is, I love being back to normal. I'll be cooking up some sweet dover sole on the grill for her tonight, opening up a bottle of wine and continue with the smiling, touching, kissing and more. My Honey is home, where she belongs. Tremors will be happening again soon.
Labels: married life