Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Femme is Back!


....And mostly to my delight too. Well, of course!

I spotted her first walking down the second floor, windowed hallway to the escalators. She finally saw me and frantically waved. My smile got bigger. We hugged and kissed then couldn't keep our hands off each other as we waited for her super duper large and heavy suitcase.

I opened the car door for her, put her bag in the back then got in and we kissed more, touched more and talked, well, she did most of the talking while I drove with a biggest shit grin on my face.

We stopped at our favorite gay restaurant for drinks and a meal. The lady sat us down at a table for two, we requested to move to the next table for four so we could sit side by side on the bench seats. More of the T's and K's were happening. All of a sudden we felt a vibration coming up from our seats, particles of something came floating off the ceiling and the 30 some wrought iron chandeliers were swinging in unison. Yes, we caused an earthquake. Oh well.

At home and....

- harley cried and cried and cried. ziggy jumped and wagged his little stub of a tail. i think the cat gave her the "how dare you leave me" look. they all made her feel good.

- she couldn't find one hanger. she needed eight. i did not buy eight shirts while she was gone.

- she cleaned the cat litter box. i can't express enough how happy that made me feel.

- she made the morning coffee. it was delicious.

- she walked the crazy red dog at 5:fucking30 in the morning. no more stumbling around on the road for me.

- don't worry, i have duties too. i will be doing the garbage tonight.


Bottom line is, I love being back to normal. I'll be cooking up some sweet dover sole on the grill for her tonight, opening up a bottle of wine and continue with the smiling, touching, kissing and more. My Honey is home, where she belongs. Tremors will be happening again soon.

15 comments:

vixen kitten said...

*happy dance*

Y'all are just too cute for words!

xoxo
~vk~

B said...

Woohoo! Happy for you!

lescook said...

I can feel your happiness from my end of the world. :)

Mel's Way or No Way said...

This gave me a big smile. Have fun you two loves.

notjustafemme said...

welcome home, R!

shane rocket said...

:)

tommy said...

awesome :) Hooray for Jude and Mrs. Jude causing earthquakes...that's when you know it's good shit :)

C said...

awwww that is just SO sweet it makes my blood sugar rise from here!! just like newlyweds again.. it's fun, isnt it...

glad youre home mrs. jude and hope you gals have a cozy time reaquainting your selves.... SOD

c

lyon de clarasvals said...

I knew it was you two. Glad life is back to normal amounts of happiness for you.

tanya said...

yay!

kym said...

What a wonderful post to read...your love for each other inspires, truly.

Did your wife mention how HOT it was here on the east coast??

greg said...

Welcome home!!!! I'm so happy you two are back together, where you belong.

Dover sole = mmm. Enjoy!

Jen said...

Yay!!! So glad the Mrs is back Jude :)

Camlin said...

Yay! We even felt the earthquake in Ontario....Canada.

hotdamnfemme said...

Awww! This is so sweet and encouraging to read. :)

xo