Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No Time for Trouble...

....well, maybe a little trouble.

This is it, San Diego's Pride Weekend is coming up people!! And I'll be loving every moment of flash, color and the so gayness of it all....

There will be thousand's and thousand's of people lining the mile long parade route. With their family and friends they will cheer each and every contingent, float and parade walker, biker, rider that will pass by them. What can seem to be an endless mile will be lined with happy pride people.....

Most will wave as we go by.....

A very few will not be happy prider's though because they will be stuck behind the SD police horse force for the duration of the parade. I've been told the horses get extra buckets of oats prior to the event for the special "gas" they'll need....

BUT it's very easy to forget about the bigots, I mean unhappy priders when there's so much eye candy to consume....

And then there's the very special families that put smiles on my face....

After the parade on Saturday morning the two day festival kicks off and here my friends is where you'll see me (oh! AND Mrs Jude....giggling, using my smooth pervasive way she's agreed to help out in the booth this year...win!)
.........

This is last year's set up and this year we'll be taking pictures of people in front of a Niagara Falls back drop then printing out copies for them. It's a very busy booth. I swear everyone that goes to the festival either stops on their way in or out. It's TOTALLY FUN TIMES......


Two cool dudes getting snapped.....

Even with all the time in the booth, I will be able to take a moment or two to check out the other booths and....uh huh...yeah, right..... ;)

From San Diego, California ----- HAPPY PRIDE!

10 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

I'd tell you to enjoy your weekend, but you don't need me to tell you that!

notjustafemme said...

you talked R into helping at the booth?! wow! she must have REALLY missed you when she was gone ;)

i hope you two have a faaaabulous time!

xo.

LB_Boi said...

Have fun! I might make the trip down to your neck of the woods this weekend with all my homos. I'll try to convince them to take a photo in front of the falls. :-)

small town dyke said...

have fun! this year we didn't see one single bigot! it was great!

Lisa said...

imma gonna look for u in da booth!

C said...

have a fantastic time, toots... i know you will and we wanna see pictures.

c

greg said...

Those are fantastic pictures, please take some more for us this year. Have fun!

Mrs. Loudshoes said...

I know this is a big weekend for you...enjoy every minute!

LilliGirl said...

Well, she kinda had to go now that she's turned into a lesbian just this year right? LOL

That looks like like so much fun! I wish our was bigger here.

kym said...

Happy Pride...have a fantastic time.