Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First of Many

  
...Dr's Office visits. Sometimes he goes on his own but certain ones, I like to take him. This one today was a taker.

Nice sunny day too.  He's into layers.

He didn't understand why he had to fill out more papers for this visit since he had already been to this office once before.

Then we waited and I took pictures. It's the first time I noticed that he's customized his shoes.

 
After a shot in the spine and a neck MRI I asked him if he wanted some lunch. Here he is checking out the jelly. He's a trooper alright. 


(App used:Lo-Mob)

11 comments:

Mrs. Loudshoes said...

I hope my kids take me to the doctor's and out for lunch when I'm old. And take picture of it. Something to look forward to!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Why the hell use 2 velcro straps when 1 does the job just fine. :)

lyon de clarasvals said...

He walks on his own and does the steps too. That is great. I hope he's feeling better. I get mom a Jack in the Box milkshake and fries after her appointments. The one thing I do right.

Jen said...

Awww I love your dad Jude!

small town dyke said...

great post!

LilliGirl said...

Your Dad is great and so are you. I am SO glad he has you!

greg said...

Ha! I didn't even notice the one velcro strap until Mel's comment. He's awesome!

notjustafemme said...

Oh dear. You know I am all OVER this series. I love that dad of yours, and his customized shoes.

You used Lo-Mob ... Did you get an iPhone?!

shane rocket said...

YEAH did you finally break and get the coolest phone around>?

HE IS ADORABLE.

is the edge from that app? if so im going to get it RIGHT NOW

Jude said...

Not an iphone but the ipad and Rocket, yes you must download that APP.

C said...

i love you and your dad's relationship.. and he is still handsome in his senior years. i hope you n ro have lots of good fun times and memories to share of times with him.

he is just. so. cute. and. cuddly. looking.