Sunday, January 23, 2011

My New Love

For the past four months I've been going out one night a week. I've been busy with a new interest in my life which is one of the reasons why my time in the blog world has dropped. 

Last week, my night out went from one to two nights a week and I'm getting very serious with a new love. I'm attempting not to get too excited since it's only been a week with the new. You know how your mind can get to a euphoric state with a fresh challenge. Let me tell you though, last Thursday night was so blissful, I can't wait for that night to get here again.

I'll see if I can get a picture of her to post and of course I'll be writing more here soon too. For now though, I need to go back to my little happy place.

6 comments:

notjustafemme said...

I'm moving my hips in a hula girl way.

lyon de clarasvals said...

Such a tease. I can' wait.

kymberley said...

OOOhhhh juicy, what could it be??

Mel's Way or No Way said...

You know, at 6 months is when the charm starts wearing off.
But I'm still waiting on the juicy details. :)

LilliGirl said...

You are just too funny...

greg said...

How exciting!

Also, I just read your last post...I know, I know, a liiittle late, but still, I have to tip my hat to you - you are one very accomplished butch. That is damn impressive.