Friday, April 8, 2011

My New Stars


It's getting close to summer time now and I can't wait. Not so much for the heat to arrive in full desert force but more to have the longer and lighter days for playing and frolicig. Plus, to be able to go back wearing shorts and t-shirts with sandals, flip flops or just bare ass footed. Yes, the freedom days are right around the corner.

And now it's time to contemplate on where life is taking us.

OK, enough of that contemplation crap let's get this party on a green light go street. Come on summer, give me a blast and a big bold boob squishing hug. This butch bitch is ready.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I hear ya! I can't wait until I can walk outside and be WARM! :)

Mel's Way or No Way said...

LOVE the shoes!

I painted my toes and pulled out the flip flops and went cruising through the yard. Too bad it felt like I had frostbite on my toes.
*Sigh* It's not quite time yet but I'm damn impatient.

Booby squishing hugs are for anytime of year. Consider yourself squished. :)

MakingSpace said...

Those shoes are the shizz.

tommy said...

Nice. My flip flops stay out year round...unfortunately, my feet stay busted pretty much year round as well and need a pedicure, ha...but I'm diggin the kicks.

greg said...

Those kicks are awesome - so butch, in the cutest way. I love them!!